2012년 6월 13일 수요일

Ahnsahnghong-nim give to me a mind of master :)



Though others do not work, we should not complain but do our work faithfully. Having the mind of a master allows us to work with pleasure and ease.

I'll always remember that Elohim God gave us the above teaching for our salvation
and work with pleasure and thanksgiving.
I give thanks and praise to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother :)






댓글 4개:

  1. en we keep God's teaching of mother ,we can rebirth and get salvation.

    답글삭제
  2. I wanna learn the attitude of Father,ahnsahnghong nim and Heavenly mother
    so that go back to kingdom of heaven

    답글삭제
  3. I am following the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother.

    답글삭제
  4. Teaching of Mother is from the Bible which God wrote. God the Mother is writer of bible. so if we follow the teaching of Mother fully, we can follow God the Mother according to the Bible and become the light of world!

    답글삭제