2012년 6월 11일 월요일

you have no part with me..[Christ Ahnsahnghong]

you have no part with me..


Elohim God allowed us the Old and the New Covenant respectively
according to each age in order for us to be related with God.

Jonh 14:15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command.  

There are many commandments which are not related to God in the world

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth,
unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood,
you have no life in you.  

If we want to become children of God the Father and God the Mother,
we must eat Jesus' flesh and drink his blood.


 Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.


The Passover bread and wine are for us not for anybody.
We can become children of God by keepting the
Passover of the New Covenant.

I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother !





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기